Parking & Public Transportation
You have 3 choices for parking at Holy Cross Hospital:
Holy Cross Hospital North Building
- 68th Street and California Avenue, one block south of Marquette Road, parking here is FREE.
- Protected parking in the parking garage is available for $2 per day.
South Building, Physicians Pavilion
- Entrance to parking is on 69th Street just East of California Avenue. Parking here is FREE. This is the most convenient parking for visiting physicians in the pavilion or coming to the hospital for outpatient services.
- Free parking for the Emergency Room is available in the lot at the corner of 69th Street and California.
Bus Routes to Holy Cross Hospital
- Bus 94 South California, stops directly outside Holy Cross Hospital.
- Visit transitchicago.com for additional public transportation information.